Stuck in a rut with your small business or startup’s marketing plan? Are you looking to boost your brand, web presence, or marketing initiatives? Check out my top 15 recommendations for online marketing resources guaranteed to drive traffic and brand exposure:
- Build a Website, and a Good One Too! (Squarespace)
- How to Submit Your Website to Google (HubSpot)
- What Is Content Marketing? (Content Marketing Institute)
- How to Launch & Manage a Successful Blog in 2017 (HubSpot)
- An Introduction to Social Media Marketing: A Guide for Small Businesses (Social Media Today)
- How PPC Fits into Your Digital Marketing Strategy (Portent)
- What is Marketing ROI? (Explania)
- Update: How to Host a Kick-Ass Event (Eventbrite)
- 6 Steps to the Perfect Pitch (Entrepreneur)
- How To Network Like A Pro (Business Insider)
- How-to Create the Perfect Brand Partnership (Brands With Fans)
- Ten ways to build a brand for your small business (Marketing Donut)
- The Complete Guide to Building Your Personal Brand (Patel & Agius)*
- How To Build A Marketing Dream Team For Your Brand (Even If You Aren’t A Marketer) (Digital Marketer)
- Key Things to Look for in a Marketing Consultant (Chron)
I cannot stress enough how important it is for startup founders and small business owners alike to build and maintain their own personal brand separate from their entity. Often times, VC’s and other investors look for personal traits before making a significant capital contribution. If you would like to learn more about how your personal brand can impact investor’s decicisons, check out this article “5 Personality Traits Investors Look for in Entrepreneurs” by Entrepreneur.
Do you still have a marketing question, or are you looking for more guidance on building your company’s brand or digital marketing strategy? Feel free to get in touch with me here.
Garrett Meccariello is an aspiring brand strategist based out of NYC. In his free time he can be found building the next great brand, exploring the city, and eating a lot of cured meat and cheese.